Forums Topic Tag: Porsche 908/3

Viewing 2 topics - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Topic
    • Voices
    • Replies
    • Last Post
    • Upcoming ’70/’71 Targa Florio Not sure where to put this as there does not seem to be an 'Upcoming Events' Forum, so 'here' it is. Looks like another great event coming up soon, the '70/'71 Targa Florio!! Authentic livery specific!! An era when some of my favourite cars (Alfa's and Porsche's, big surprise there) and drivers (Vic Elford, Jo Siffert, Brian Redman, Masten Gregory, Pedro Rodriguez, Jo Bonnier, Mike Parkes, ..... ) were dominating. (Not showing my age am I??) To that end, so far I've one of each, the #20 Porsche 908/3 driven by Elford/Herrmann (what a great livery for that car) and the #2 Alfa T33/3 driven by Adamich/Lennep to a 2nd place in 1971. (Red, but what else for a factory Alfa) The Porsche is a basically stock Fly with gear and tires, very nice to drive but a bit limited by it's motor! The Alfa is a great car -GLH- and if Mr. 2.4 doesn't have an appropriate car perhaps he will race it for me!!?? See you all there.

Started by: MiAMiA in: R32

• 1 month ago

• Targa Florio Porsche 908/3 Test Car I had a white NSR Porsche 908/3 body and looked for a Targa Florio livery but it looked like they have all been done by our talented members. I came across a Test Car painted red but the images I could find were mostly black and white with the odd colour photo. My scratch built chassis used a Slot It motor pod and I have to thank Ken for drilling the 4 holes through the brass stock to accept the pod.  You can't beat a Drill Press!  

Started by: AvatarGI in: Scratch Built Models

• 7 months ago

Viewing 2 topics - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)