• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

The last few minutes of the camera in the race car going through the countryside is nuts!

Thanks for posting.

Tuto Bene! Mille gratzie paisan, maraveilloso!!

Practice day footage! Wow! Ickx in a Fiat (just a guess as to car) was marvelous too! We’ll expand our Targa years for the upcoming event – stay tuned!!!

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Anonymous

I’ve built a couple of new cars and have been waiting for the official expansion of the Targa years as confirmed by email a while back and in this thread last month.  I intended to register after the official announcement but had some free time that needed to be filled so I thought I would register my new cars now.  Hopefully, this will get the ball rolling.

1) 1973 – #113 – Porsche 911RSR; GT 2L class; Drivers Peter Zbinden and Maria Llotte

2) 1970 – #216 Mini Cooper; Class P1.13; Did Not Arrive; Drivers Weiland (Wili) Bapperd

Originally Ken and I agreed to build the same #51 Mini that raced in the 1972 Targa which we believed was the only Mini that was registered.  Then I discovered this prior entry that did not arrive in 1970 – and rather than building two #51 cars …   There are no photos of the 1970 #216 car, I have completed the livery similar to the #51 car with some variation.

Stay tuned for more…

Cheers!

JMS

Viewing 3 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.