• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Avatar photoKen.
  • Creator
    Topic

Hello racers, for your viewing enjoyment…  2017 Rolex Motorsports Reunion at Laguna Seca, some great racing/in car footage.

htt :yahoo: ps://youtu.be/P5In5ceJQOI

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Hmmm, well that didn’t work…

This should

Cool footage Porsche911. I know you were cheering for the 935.

I’ll take that second place Chevrolet Monza engine for my Camaro thank you. I may get to work quicker. The pizza will still be hot by the time I get home.

I’m curious to know the difference in price between the Porsche 935 and Chevy Monza?

Good question Ken, though I suspect the Porsche crew would work for Borscht, the Chevy guys, Union scale, DOH!!! Now don’t reign down on me all Union brethren, just an attempt at humour in these trying times…Funny though, was just reading about Chevy ‘Crate engine’ initiative(sounds amazing), apparently you can buy a small block with approx 300+ HP for around $5K, and not to say that Porsche could match that fiscally, but Porschephiles would love to have a new 3.2 Air cooled at 3 times the price apparently!! You may be able to find the Monza and Porsche cost on that interweb thingy… :yahoo:

As I get older. I find I’m slowing down. The need for speed starts to take a back seat to just riding in style. Who knows what my next car will be? Always need to get groceries. The car below is a great place to show off a small block chevy V8. Perfect to get groceries. It has tilt steering. Built-in natural AC…

Viewing 3 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.