Forums Other Local Events & Happenings 2017 Vintage GP at Mosport this weekend

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Sounds good Bill. I’m not sure yet what we are doing on Saturday but if we can make it over I will definitely stop on by…

Art :unsure:

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Change of plan will be camping on the infield near the hump

GV’s 312 T4 is confirmed as well so worth going for sure!

I am negotiating plans this father’s day weekend with the girls and have included a trip to the track in one of my proposals… but the governing body has yet to make a decision… I must still stay tuned… I know that both you and Michael will be at the track so if I am there and throw a lawn dart I’ll hit someone I know… keep me posted… :unsure:

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

MiAMiA

Hope everyone who was interested was able to get to the track on Friday or Saturday. It was great to see (and hear) the F1 cars on track.  Attached are a few shots from Saturday. Lots more including some video if anyone is interested. Let me know and I’ll upload to a site and send you a link that you can download from. That would save a lot of email space.

Great pics Michael. Send me the link for more p.ease , just love this stuff.

Have a good run tonight guys Ill be dreaming about my next visit. And i am still planning to host a Scratch event later this year.

Carry On Racing.

Bob

Great shots Michael!

That Ferrari was leading the train for a long time just like Gilles in Spain back in the day.

More pics here:

http://www.djphoto.ca/OnewordJohn-R-Walker/CTMP-VARACF1Masters-2017/

I didn’t realise Scott Goodyear was there.

Cheers

Bill

Viewing 6 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Other Local Events & Happenings 2017 Vintage GP at Mosport this weekend