• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Avatar photoMiA.
  • Creator
    Topic

Iron-Finger 6 Hour** Endurance Challenge Result

Primary Racer: Art
    Distance: 2,715 Laps (Yellow) = 59,789.31meters (59.79km)
    Fastest Lap: 6.169 seconds*
    *on the last lap

Casual Racer: Frank
    Distance: 2,065 Laps (Red) = 45,467.17meters (45.47km)
    Fastest Lap: 6.269 seconds

**real time using a Rogers mobile device dictated the exact length of the challenge and not the elapsed time (seconds) displayed on the practice screen (6 hours should equal 21,600 seconds) since prior testing revealed that the elapsed time displayed on the practice screen is not accurate enough over such a long session.

Cheers to Frank for both participating and racing in this event!  :good:

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

It was great having a chance to be able to drive a slot car for 5hrs straight with  few breaks. In the beginning not even close to being able to keep up with Art but was actually getting lapped just like when in a short race but near the end I was able to keep up with Art by staying so focused on my car and staying clean in the corners. I am a believer that this type of training improves a driver’s ability and this would not be something you would learn just from racing once or twice a week.  I highly recommend this type of training for  those who need to improve there driving and even those who don’t think they need to improve.  Thanks for inviting the club to attend this training  event,  I really enjoyed myself and I would definitely do it again,  in fact I think this is much needed type  of training.  :bye:

Congratulations Art & Frank. :yahoo: Sorry I missed it.

MiA :unsure:

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.