• Creator
    Topic

By request this is a session on building/soldering a scratch built sidewinder chassis out of brass/piano wire for a class/body yet to be determined. Although I am far from an expert on building a scratch built sidewinder chassis myself I will host this opportunity for those that are interested to watch just how I tackle this project in real time. No need to bring anything. Just register for the session below. We’ll have pizza and refreshments as usual. Follow this topic for further information.

When: Monday July 17, 2017 – 6:30 – 10:00pm

Where: The Ring

:wacko:

[seatt-form event_id=2]

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

An excellent Part 1 of the sidewinder chassis building tutorial last night. Works very well with enough people so that you can have a good Q&A session as you go along. Looking forward to Part 2.

Thank you for your feedback and for asking very good questions that got us all thinking… I had more fun doing that than racing… we’ll schedule “part 2” shortly so stay tuned…

:scratch:

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Art, wanted to thank you for the excellent workshop last night.    It certainly will help in my next chassis.  BTW, coming early on July 31st  works for me if that is the date agreed upon for the next workshop.

Cheers

Dave :good:

Viewing 2 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.