• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Avatar photoKen.
  • Creator
    Topic

You may find this interesting…. Corgi collection. I had many as a child, only a few remain, and very ‘weathered’… :>(

200-Piece Corgi Model Collection

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies

Interesting that they would list it on BaT site.

I have a chipperfield giraffe truck and a bat mobile., neither in great shape though.

That’s a cool collection. We could not afford Corgi’s. I was lucky if I got a Hot Wheels car when my mom dragged me shopping as a kid. But I got a lot of them. My mom apparently shopped a lot. We all started somewhere.

I did however get one special Corgi car for Christmas. The Batmobile. Push a button, and a little round blade popped out of the nose to cut through ice. Load funny orange bullets into the three cannons at the back, and fire them all over the room. Then roll the car across the floor and watch a little orange plastic flame wobble in and out of the jet engine in the back. Those were the days… 🙂

I think the bullets went down the heat registers, and may still be there to this day. In a little house in Montreal. Oops. :whistle:

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.