Topic

[seatt-form event_id=23]

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Thanks for the heads up Ken.

Thanks for hosting a pleasant day at the circuit Porsche911! Spa Lyon sure is a spectacular track! :good:

Cheers to MiA and racer68 for each winning a DArt door prize – a pair of MIR02 & a set of 4 suspension springs… :wacko:

Porsche911 – I’ll be running late this evening so please start without me – I’ll grab a bite in transit so no pizza for me tonight either… I’ll join in as soon as I get there…

Remember to register your attendance (by logging in and entering your name in the event registration box above) as early as possible for our R32 race night at Spa Lyons. If you do not register beforehand our host will not be able to plan our race night accordingly.  :negative: This is not just a courtesy it is a requirement.  :yes: Also, only those who register beforehand will be eligible to win one or more DArt door prizes. :good:

Drew,

I humbly apologize as I can’t make it to this event due to time constraints. I bought 3-cars for this race that now must go back on the shelf until the next event.

I was at your place only once, and was really looking forward to this race. I look forward in hope to the next opportunity.

Have a blast racers!

Ken

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.