• Creator
    Topic

For those of you who wish to race some of the models you may have bought at the Show or if you contributed to our pool for Pre-War Models then we can distribute those as well tonight.

[seatt-form event_id=28]

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

More Pre-War wheel sets will be available tonight for those needing them for our inaugural Coppa D’oro later this month…

My humble apologies for having to cancel at the last minute. Work related emergency.

Looking forward to the next races.

Ken

Anonymous

I cannot make it tonight by 7pm.  If I am able to drop by later I will.

Enjoy

Regarding the pre-war models, I have already begun my built of the 1930 4.5 L Bentley, that I posted in the Coppa D’Oro.  I will use the no. 10., which DNF in the 1930 12H Brooklands race.  Drivers de B Durand / Williams

Certainly Mr’s Birkin, Durand and Williams will enjoy swapping lies about the good old days….

Testing and spirited laps in all classes… 1 of 3 models claimed… Thank you MiA for both bringing the models and for your great company!!! :yahoo:

Can’t wait for the Coppa D’oro!

Get well Jimbo – we’ll see you in a few weeks at The Dale…

If everyone can make it we could distribute all of the pre-war models to those that chipped in on this night too… that was part of my thinking in scheduling a race right after the show… there is still enough time for some of them to get built before the Coppa D’oro! :wacko:

MiA will be bringing the models Monday night so that we can distribute them – can’t wait! I saw three of them – I don’t know how many we have in total…

Viewing 5 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.