Tagged: 

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Avatar photoMiA.
  • Creator
    Topic

Upcoming Changes – Domain Name Change and New Format

With the beginning of May approaching and the commencement of the scratch32 summer racing schedule the timing couldn’t be more perfect to initiate change regarding the r32 website. The existing format and layout are just too restrictive to satisfy scratch32 goals.

So later this week and over this coming weekend I will be making several changes. All articles, photographs and forum resources will remain available and easily accessible by everyone after this weekend – but the emphasis of non-forum related material will shift exclusively to scratch32.

– Cheers! – Art

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi Art, i am not quite sure what you mean.  Will the r32 stuff dissappear and only scratch 32 stuff get posted or what am i missing.

Cheers

Bob

R32 specific forum/subforum items such as race results will all remain in a subforum and R32 users will continue to be able to post in it if they wish to do so…

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Congrats on the new site. :yahoo: Quite Slick!! Don’t know where you find the time with all the other projects.

In celebration of the upcoming run of 550’s a bit from ‘the way we were’. A 1956ish 550RS at Harewood Acres near Jarvis June 8th 1957. Possibly Art Bunker, who won the 1.5 race that day.

Viewing 2 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.