• Creator
    Topic

Gents,

This weekend several upgrades were made to many of our plug ins and our wordpress server software – now up to v5.8…

Among other things you will see that most profile pictures (avatars) for our users have disappeared. If you use a Gravatar image then this does not affect you. If your image has disappeared and you don’t want to use Gravatar for cross platform image display then please re-submit your image next time you log in… images which did not meet the minimum avatar criteria may not display either, but you will be reminded of this when you upload an image…

Also, smilies are gone and there are no plans to replace or add them right now…

My apologies for the inconvenience.

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Hi Art,

Just something to note. It’s not very important.

The system won’t allow me to upload an Avatar photo, or create a new signature. Nothing happens when I press any of the tabs.

It’s time I stop referring to myself as a newbie in my signature. These things tend to happen over time.

Incidently, if you type the old analog smile, the system converts it to the graphic version. 🙂

Not sure about the other analog symbols. We would need to look up how to spell the various smileys.

Ken

I miss my Maserati with the wheel off! I’ll try to resubmit it?

I went into my profiles section and could see no place to add or edit an avatar?? Where do I go?

This one.

Do you see your name at the top right corner of the screen? Put the curser over it and try clicking on “Edit Profile”.

Now that I see the photo slightly enlarged. You can see where it’s been touched up. 🙂

Cheers,

Ken

That seems to have worked, thanks Ken. the retouch doesn’t show up when it’s down to 250×250.

It was a toss up between that and  this, but I liked the Maserati better! Both are from incidents that happened with those cars!!

Thanks Ken. Signatures are likely done through the same drop down menu… if not let me know…

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.