• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Avatar photoKen.
  • Creator
    Topic

For those of you looking to upgrade your wheels for your 3.0L Grand Prix cars you should consider the following:

• Front – BW13-300-093-375 – which take a small BWA insert & the RM0202 (or CX0201) tire, depending on the look you wish to achieve;
    • Rear – BW13-380-093-375 – which take a small BWA insert & the CX0202 (or RM0203) tire, depending on the look you wish to achieve;

A larger 14mm diameter rear wheel (BW15-380-093-375) may be used in place of the rear wheels mentioned above if you wish to model a car that did have a larger diameter wheel in this period but with the overall tire diameter restriction of 22mm this will mean that you will give up the dampening (and grip) offered by a larger tire to wheel ratio…

Cheers! :good:

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Thanks Art for this and all of the golden nuggets of information, tips and tricks!

I think I need to upgrade all but 2 or 3 of my cars! LMAO :yahoo:

Thanks Art. This kind of Wheel/Tire info is a big help to me. :unsure:

RS Slot Racing in the UK has something that is similar to the BWA for replacement front wheels.

RSW006 (13 x 7)

http://www.rsslotracing.com/parts.htm

Viewing 2 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.