• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Avatar photoKen.
  • Creator
    Topic

Those of us who no longer have the BW15-200-093-450 (skinny) wheels can get a similarly sized copy from RS Slots in the U.K. These wheels PART NUMBER: RSW001 are suitable for our:

• Hot Rod (use the SC0120 tire – either blackwall or whitewall (special order))
    • 1950’s Grand Prix (use the SC0120 tire)
    • 1960’s Grand Prix (Group 1 – use the SC0118 tire) and (very nice front wheels for early Group 2)
    • Sportscars (for early era cars – use the D7 tire measuring 7mm in width at the sidewall)

Fill in his online form, he’ll request payment via paypal and throw your order in a bubble pack. You should get your wheels in 10 days or so – shipping and customs are VERY reasonable.

– Art

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Art,

Thank you very kindly.

I’m just about to send an order of “CB” 14×6 wheels back. Why? They are only 12mm in diameter. CB Wheels measures the wheel at the hub under the tire where you can’t see. Makes total sense to me. Make sure to check the real measurement charts before ordering wheels.

There is no alternative to RS Slots, UK. There seems to be no way to rush a set of wheels. Plan ahead when building. So I’ve recently figured out.

Ken

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.