• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Avatar photoKen.
  • Creator
    Topic

1969 Mirage BRM M2

1:32 Body Kit by DArt

A stunning endurance prototype from 1969 – the perfect racing sister to the Ferrari 312P. This hand made DArt body kit is based on the original Aurora release. Molded in lightweight and resilient white plastic this one piece shell with clear plastic windscreen and separate clear headlamp lenses is perfect for any sidewinder, anglewinder or inline application. The shell alone is 142mm long x 68mm wide and weighs in at approximately 20.0 grams including windscreen and lenses. The wheelbase is approximately 75.0mm. This Mirage BRM M2 body kit includes the following pieces: One lightweight plastic body; Large clear plastic windscreen and side windows; One pair of clear headlight lenses; Pilot (shoulders, arms and head) with steering wheel and black foam ‘card’; and DArt medium size 11.44mm 4506SP3KO plastic wheel inserts (4) with adapter rings for Slot.It wheels (4). No decals are provided.

A limited run of 10 will be available for pickup at the Group 25 model show this Sunday March 3, 2024 or thereafter from DArt. Cost at the show (and thereafter) is $65.

Order and reserve yours online now for $55 and save $10! Free pickup on Sunday at the show or email DArt to arrange another convenient pick up option. For those not local select the mailing option and your kit will be mailed next Monday (postage added at checkout).

Order Now!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Very nice looking car.

Mine has been reserved. 🙂

The first run of the 1:32 Mirage BRM M2 Body Kit is sold out!

Thank you to those who purchased this kit – and received a $10 discount by doing so beforehand!

I will be bringing several pre-paid orders with me to Nova Ridge and also to the Group 25 show for pickup…

See everyone there!

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

These came out super nice! Thanks again Art.

Viewing 2 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.