Tagged: ,

• Creator
    Topic

Gents,

With the spectacular weather comes cottaging, family vacations, BBQs, sailing and many other outdoor weekend commitments so R32 will take a well deserved summer break until September.

The fall schedule for both R32 and S32 is now online so check for classes and dates. Hopefully this will give everyone ample opportunity to get any unfinished projects completed.

Please note that the R32 race at MVL originally planned for this Saturday is unfortunately cancelled due to insufficient registration (3). My sincerest apologies to GI and KensRedZed but at least everyone still has a chance to make alternate plans.

Enjoy the break and I’ll hopefully see everyone in September!

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Thanks for the heads up Art. I’ll be out of commission for a while myself so hope everyone has a great summer and are ready to go again in the fall!

Hope everything is okay F1Nutz.

Gary

All good thx Gary. Just had carpal tunnel surgery so it will be a few weeks of recovery. So far so good.

hopefully my trigger finger will be a little quicker now 😉

I would like to add one more comment.  This was my first season racing with the R32 Club and I really enjoyed it.  From meeting new Racers to running on tracks I was not familiar with, it was an excellent experience.

Thanks Art for putting up with us, organizing, and writing race reports.

F1Nutz,

Glad to hear you’re on the mend!

Viewing 3 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.