• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Some additional pictures courtesy of Mike V.:

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Wish I could have made it, and congrats on the Sweep by the Rockmaestro…You sure you haven’t been practicing in the Nations Capital? :yahoo:

Sweet. Looks and reads like a great day. Any pictures of the carnage? And what’s the tower toppling story?

Anonymous

There is a photo (Mike’s 3rd Classic LeMans photo)
        showing the ladder on top of the tripod camera.

Sadly the Camera Man, supplied by Chappy, was flung from his perch and is presumed to be dead at this time, as his body has yet to be recovered. :yes: :unsure: 😉

Anonymous

Wow , great pictures and I was there, always looks better when you can look at things in you own time . Great day K. Nice to be with the boys again. Thanks for your hospitality.
          Some really great moments of racing and a load of funjust the way it is supposed to be.
          Thanks Guys for a great race day

Pit lane decoration is coming together nicely since the last time I was there Kev!

Anonymous

Thanks Bill

I’ve been adding peep’s and other scenic elements as I collect them.
            Bob has helped me out with several pit lane figures and I’m always on the lookout for 1/32 scale diorama items.

Cheers

Anonymous

Kev have you found the missi g Camera crew yet ? :wacko:

Anonymous

That was a joke Bob. He’s safe and sound and on the workbench awaiting paint……….LOL

Shhhh, don’t tell the others! 😉

Viewing 8 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.