• Creator
    Topic

Luis asked me to post these pictures until he can get the bugs out of his PC.

Nice start to the build Luis. I can’t wait to see it run!

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies

Thank You Ken for posting the pictures on my behalf.

It has been a slow process since a have little time, once it is done I hope Chuck Norris will see my smoke, even if he gets to see my head lights trough his rear view mirror I will be happy, I am just having fun either way :good:

My pleasure Luis. Install a “Chuck Norris NSR Shark” in it! The faster it goes, the less everyone can see any faults (if there are any).

Please keep posting pics throughout the build? The D’Art 312P Ferrari was my second scratch-built car. It looks amazing. :good:

I need to get a Chuck Norris toolbox to go with my Chuck Norris slot-car tools. B-)

I was driving through Hamilton and guess who I bumped into?

Luis! Cousin to Chuck Norris! B-)

Here he is manning the coffee bar. There is a cool history behind his family business. Nice place. Great coffee! :good:

I suggested he hang some race pics and he pointed to the power-drink menu. He’s got it covered.

Now let’s see some Ferrari 312P Berlinetta chassis pics when you get a chance Luis?

Thank You Ken for posting the pictures and for your comments.

The only down side is that now everyone knows Chuck Norris’s secret (drink lots of Mezza Caffe espresso)

Looking good! :good:

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Viewing 4 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.